Friday, June 7, 2013

Follow these instructions before you wrap to get maximum results!

Follow these instructions before you wrap to get maximum results!
You do not have to do all of these this will just maximize your results)

* Super Important – Drink to Shrink! Drink TONS of water. If you don’t like plain water put some lemon juice in it. Other drinks do NOT count. Remember, the Ultimate Body Applicator continues to work for 72 hours after you take it off. Continue to drink water during this period (you really should be doing this all the time!).

* DO NOT apply any lotion, soap, or a moisturizing body wash that may leave a film on your skin prior to applying the wrap. Ivory Soap OR “It Works!” Cleanser Gel cleanses the area of impurities and does not leave residue behind on your skin.

* Take a hot bath or shower to remove oils and open your pores. If you can’t shower get a small hand towel damp and put in the microwave for a few seconds to get it hot and then place on the area to be wrapped to open up the pores.

* Use “shower gloves” to exfoliate and remove any dead skin cells that may be clogging your pores.

* My Frugal Tip When I take my wrap off there is always more lotion on the wrap. I can’t bear to throw it away, and there is already extra on my skin, so not much use to rub it there. What I do is either put it on another body part at that time OR I fold it back up (lotion to lotion side) and put it in a small Ziploc baggie and suck the air out. NOW, having said that I don’t consider that like having a whole brand new wrap – BUT, it still has some life. When I do this I don’t expect the same results as if it were new, but I can still feel the heat/cool when I put it on the 2nd time, so I know it’s still doing something.
For Best Results After Wrapping

* Use Defining Gel twice a day in between your Applicator uses.
* Use Greens once a day to promote flushing of toxins.








Follow these instructions before you wrap to get maximum results!
You do not have to do all of these this will just maximize your results)

* Super Important – Drink to Shrink! Drink TONS of water. If you don’t like plain water put some lemon juice in it. Other drinks do NOT count. Remember, the Ultimate Body Applicator continues to work for 72 hours after you take it off. Continue to drink water during this period (you really should be doing this all the time!).

* DO NOT apply any lotion, soap, or a moisturizing body wash that may leave a film on your skin prior to applying the wrap. Ivory Soap OR “It Works!” Cleanser Gel cleanses the area of impurities and does not leave residue behind on your skin.

* Take a hot bath or shower to remove oils and open your pores. If you can’t shower get a small hand towel damp and put in the microwave for a few seconds to get it hot and then place on the area to be wrapped to open up the pores.

* Use “shower gloves” to exfoliate and remove any dead skin cells that may be clogging your pores.

* My Frugal Tip When I take my wrap off there is always more lotion on the wrap. I can’t bear to throw it away, and there is already extra on my skin, so not much use to rub it there. What I do is either put it on another body part at that time OR I fold it back up (lotion to lotion side) and put it in a small Ziploc baggie and suck the air out. NOW, having said that I don’t consider that like having a whole brand new wrap – BUT, it still has some life. When I do this I don’t expect the same results as if it were new, but I can still feel the heat/cool when I put it on the 2nd time, so I know it’s still doing something.
For Best Results After Wrapping

* Use Defining Gel twice a day in between your Applicator uses.

* Use Greens once a day to promote flushing of toxins.
http://musiccitywrappers.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment